Saturday, February 28, 2009

last one i SWEAR give me a break its my first day....

I gave up chips and Soda for lent. Ive already ate one chip by accident. it was nachos. Sorry God.
I love a blank page. Theres somethign about a blank page i absolutly love. THE IDEA THAT I CAN FILL IT UP with a story that can touch millions, a script that can be acted out, a song that could be on the Billboard top 100, a letter to someone i love, a letter to the president, a novel almost as great as Dickens, and advertisement, a flyer to a concert, a report on child slavery in haiti, the inspirational words that can make someone not give up on living, the words that can lead them to Jesus, a link to a video that will make you cry. Words. They live and exist in everything.


and i think thats what makes music so magical. Music are the words that you can't find to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment