Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, WHo is that?

My brain is that melted marshmallow you get from sitting at the campfire to long. Theres still some good parts, but most of it has been burned by carelessness. Actually, I wouldn’t know because I’ve never been camping, nonetheless roasting marshmallows.

What happens to us when we give to much of ourselves away? And no , I don’t mean sex. I mean that feeling of comfortableness we get around people that make it seem to be ok to be ourselves around them. And then when we start being ourselves and they start reacting to that self, we start to realize that that isn’t who we are. Its that someone that takes over whenever we need to smile. Its that someone that takes over whenever theirs a chance to make a joke, usually about somebody. Its that someone who we ourselves don’t even recognize.

Its that person we see in the mirror and don’t even recognize.

And when saw that person, I did nothing but turn around and walk away from them until the minute I got to school. Then it overtook me.

No comments:

Post a Comment